Tuesday, December 18, 2007

it's a new life


salam

just finished PTK exam at 5pm just now in KL International Hotel

so...now..i'm free from exam!!...finally

and also free from a hectic and busy life as a medical officer in medical dept, HKL..for at least 2 years..and maybe 3 years..depends on my hubby's pHD

so..what's next?

next project is to HAFAL QUR'AN in 6-12 months....can I do it or not?
so this will be my 2008's resolution
my 2009's resolution is to pass MRCP PACES (if hopefully i pass my part2A,insyaAllah)
alhamdulillah..i've achieved half of my 2007's resolution, which are to pass MRCP 1


the strategy is:
there's 30 juz in Qur'an
i've already memorized juz 30,29,28,27,1
so only 25 juz left
so..can I memorize 4 juz in 1 month?

let's try 1-2 juz per months first,
and then see how it goes

1 juz=21 pages
2 pages/day=1 juz in 10 days
2 juz in 20 days
3 juz in 30 days

if minus 'period days':5-6 days=2.5 juz per month

1 page in the morning
1 page in the evening

finally.. i'll be able to do what i really want..
do as I wish
do anything that I want..
ah..so unlimited..

the feeling is so refreshing..:)

no need to follow normal routine..to wake up so early in the morning..then trapped in a traffic jam..then..do ward rounds..then, see patient in clinics..then on calls..all those routine stuffs..now there's no need for me to do it anymore!!

Project no2 is to 'Belajar jahit baju'
Hopefully i'll be able to do it before my departure to Holland

Iqbal is not feeling so well today. he vomited a lot after his breastfeed, around 8-12cc.maybe he's not tolerating the soya milk well.next time..I can't leave him without his ummi's milk..insyaAllah

Imang is back from USM for her raya haji holiday
Hikmat is also here, just arrived 2 days ago from Hira'

quite a full house now.the more the merrier.missing tame already.if he's here..then our family will all be gathered

me,hubby,luqman and iqbal will be heading to penang tomorrow(again:) for our raya Haji over there.

Aidil adha is coming
may the Qurban spirit shine our soul

wallahua'lam
wassalam

Ayatul qur'an for the day:

Patiently, then, persevere -
for the Promise of Allah is true.
And ask forgiveness for thy faults,
and celebrate the Praises of thy Lord
in the evening and in the morning.

Surah Ghafir (40:55)




...

No comments: