Friday, December 7, 2007

Happily ever after


Salam


Today's major event:


1.Abang & luqman shopping at Low yatt-digital camera baru..they're still there, can't wait to test the pic


2. Balik penang..balik kg..for the last time..before our departure to Holland


Currently, just finished packing up brg2 utk balik kg. Iqbal still soundly asleep.Hopefully, he'll remain calm throughout our journey later,insyaAllah


okey..now..have to study for PTK exam pulek..


why i like taking exams?


1. it gives me the sense of having specific purpose & something to aim for

2. it makes me feel that i have achieved something(..if i passed the exam though)

3. it challenges me, and make me feel intrigued by taking the challenge

4. it makes me feel afraid, cautious,excited,surprised on the day before the exam

5. it makes me fill up my time wisefully

6. it makes me study & learn new things, so that i'll not stop stuying, and my brain neurons can keep on expanding, and preventing me from getting Alzheimer's

7. it makes me feel great- if I pass the exam

8.it makes pray harder and solat Hajat constantly, in order to succeed


i need to experience all that sort of feelings to make life more colourful


May Allah guide me & my family throughout our life journey together, so we'll live happily ever after, insyaAllah
Ayatul qur'an for the day:
We have made the Qur'an easy to remember. But is there anyone who will take heed?
(Surat al-Qamar: 17)

No comments: