Thursday, December 6, 2007

Here I am




Assalamualaikum
Alhamdulillah..finally..end of my MRCP UK Part 2a exam.
The exam just ended at 9.30pm today

Finally....here I am, at home, trying to revive my blog:)

How the exam result will turn out?..let's leave it to Him to decide what is the best
ok..
so..what is next?
uhmm...another exam..huhu
but this time..it is a government based exam-we call it PTK(Penilaian Tahap Kecekapan) exam,
in order to 'naik pangkat' and 'naik gaji' stuff
will start studying..later..insyaAllah.latest is by the night of exam:)
the exam will be on the 12th of december 2007
so..tomorrow's agenda is: shopping for Holland's stuff, such as:
-baju sejuk stuffs(for me, luqman & iqbal)
-beg utk letak baju
I've been thinking on what to do when i'm in Holland
-as a housewife:to take care of the house, husband and 2 boys
-as a 'resting' medical officer who'll be preparing for MRCP UK exam..hopefully to sit for MRCP UK 2b:PACES soon, insyaAllah
ok,here's the list:
1.Improve my cooking skill (like..do i have any?..huhu)
2.Teach luqman & iqbal-qur'anic reading, a,b,c, math
3.Qur'anic memorization-is it possible to memorize the 30 juz' of the qur'an in 6-12 month?,we'll see...if Tame did it in 8 months..and Hikmat did it in 1 year..why can't I?hopefully I can..
4.Finish reading Ryder's book for MRCP PACES
5.Participate in da'wah activities in Holland..probably with the PKS people
6.Touring around Europe?..hmm..we'll see...
hmm..that's all for now..probably..will adding on the 'To do' list later..as time passes by,insyaAllah..anyone who wants to give their idea?

Ayatul qur'an for the day:
{Do you think that We created you in vain, and that you would
not be returning to Us?} 23:115

wassalam


1 comment:

Amrina Hakimi said...

salam.. maaf mengganggu.
kak ada ym? add me : daquayza_de9th@yahoo.com :)