Thursday, September 13, 2007

a wonderful Ramadhan!

assalamualaikum

today is the first day of ramadhan..1st day of fasting, and 1st time for me..fasting with a baby inside

alhamdulillah..it's not so bad..time seems to fly. suddenly..its already 7.25 pm..time to 'buka puasa' already

for me, this year's ramadhan is the greatest ramadhan since i graduated..probably coz currently i'm on leave..no on calls to attend..no need to do the tiring ward rounds..no need to go to clinics..so i can concentrate..on ibadah..and studying..insyaAllah..

Today i found myself..studying more..reading qur'an more..felt more peaceful..and happy..

I wish that every month is Ramadhan...and may tomorrow will be a better day than today

why Ramadhan is wonderful?

1. Less TV watching---to prevent 'ma'siyyat' of the eyes, ear & thought
2. Less internet surfing---esp the unnecessary stuff
3. More qur'anic reading
4. More solat sunat---esp. qiyamullail
5. More peaceful mind & thought---probably d'2 a lot of zikrullah and tilawatul qur'an
6. Purification of heart & soul
7. More time to study and do other things..other than busy to eat..and eat..

alhamdulillah..

may Allah grant me with lailatul qadr
may Allah allow me to proceed with my fasting month smoothly
may Allah protect me & my baby

amin


Ayatul Qur'an for the day:

Verily, with every difficulty, there is ease. Truly, with every
difficulty there is ease.
(Surah Nashr 94, 5-6)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kakyong nampak, kakyong da ade bloggg