Thursday, September 20, 2007

today is a lazy day


Assalamualaikum

Today is 8th Ramadhan

Imang is back from USM Penang..for her monthly holiday.
cis..she's so berani to drive Kelisa..early in the morning without my permission..luckily nothing happen to the car..imang..this is the last time ok

Dunno what happen to me today..only able to study for 2 hours..then...become sooo..lazy

magnificently..incredibly lazy...

However, i'm covering it..by making myself busy to settle other stuffs, like monthly car payment, buying groceries, settling bills..and collecting my 2nd MBBS scroll from IIUM..(yeah..my 1st scroll was lost..dunno where)

by 11.30 am..i was unable to study at all..so..to fill in my time..i did some tilawah..alhamdulillah..able to reach juz 9..one day ahead from targeted date

Buka puasa menu for today: mee bandung, kuih pulut gula merah, curry puff


Maybe there's hikmah behind all these..

so..moral of the story..mm..think it by yourself:)

ok

the end


Ayatul qur'an for today:
And When My servants ask you about Me, I am indeed close: I

listen to the prayer of every praying person when he calls on

Me: So let them also, listen to My call, and believe in Me, so

that they may walk straight.

Surat AlBaqarah 2:186

No comments: