Wednesday, September 12, 2007

1st night of ramadhan

assalamualaikum

This is my 1st entry for this blog. hope it'll benefit me & others

tonight is the 1st night of ramadhan

hopefully i'll made it through the whole month.. with my 2nd baby,insyaAllah

my little prince is bringing back a cute little mask from his nursery. this makes him even cuter..may he'll grown up as a soleh wa musleh guy..and a wiseguy..as his name, syed luqman.

today is his 1st experiment to bath with dolphin in his bath tub.

alhamdulillah, today i was able to study 3 cases of gastro, 5 of psych, 15 of renal, 13 of hemato..hope to finish book3 by cm..insyaAllah. May Allah passed me in my MRCP2A this coming december..insyaAllah.Give me strength..ya Qawiyy..Ameen

still waiting for my hubby's email, though..probably..he's busy with his phd study stuff..can't wait to see him in 1 1/2 month time

may Allah grant me with..
- strength... to fast during this whole ramadhan month with my 2nd baby still inside me
- istiqamah... to complete the tilawatul qur'an..to khatam at least once..
- sabar... to study & prepare for my exam..thoroughly
- blessings..to get his Lailatul qadr


Quote for today:
'Greatness is not in where we stand, but in what direction we're moving, we must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it. But sail we must, and not drift, nor lie at anchor'
-Oliver Wendell Holmes-

No comments: