Monday, October 19, 2009

clinical exam is full of adrenaline rush

salam all

exam is full of adrenaline rush
just finished my PACES exam
it was so fast..i didn't even have the time to think
dunno..i think i did it badly
but then..who knows..
i just did what i can do..and now, it's time to just doa and tawakkal..

how time flies..it's time to go home already
rasa macam baru je jejak kaki kat bumi uk ni
really hope that someday i'll be able to further my study here..but dunno when:)

so..
now, i just feel like wanna fly back to amsterdam right now..meet up with my family there

but then..they said..plymouth is a beautiful place and good place for shopping too?
hehe..tapi duit lak dah habis..window shopping is ok also..don't u think?

so..let's see

actually i'm staying at one my sudan friend's house here in Truro, Cornwall. just get to know their family yesterday, from a friend who'll also be sitting for the exam with me..alhamdulillah..

did my farewell with bisha's family yesterday..befor i left newcastle. so sad..really hope to see them again. it's not easy to find someone who care..and treated u like one of their family..and I'm lucky to have found one

will be staying at another friend's house in Plymouth, tonight. memang puasla berjalan..:)..tapi takde ertinya..kalau suami tiada di sisi..huhu


till then..pray for me ya..

May Allah bless

Cheerio

Salam penuh cinta dari Truro, Cornwall, UK

1 comment:

Naaiemah said...

bes la iqbal berjalan2 takde waleed ngan abang die. hehe.

ky takde kamera ke? post la gamba2!! :)

ky, jgn lupa belikan fridge magnet!