Wednesday, October 21, 2009

breakfast in Plymouth, lunch in London , dinner in Amsterdam

salam all

alhamdulillah..have arrived safely at home last night

yesterday was a very hectic day
had breakfast in Plymouth, then took a train to London..arrived at around 2pm..had lunch there, then took my flight to Amsterdam at 8pm..arrived in Amsterdam at 10pm..a journey to remember

Currently is Iqbal is playing happily with Luqman..how they really miss each other..for the past 1.5 months

Just finished ironing 2 bakuls of baju..and lipat'ing' a bakul of kain..that my husband had left for me..thank you:)

So..just thinking..what am I gonna do while waiting for the exam result?
the memory of the exam is still haunting me..day and night..what a horror experience to have

So..let's change the topic for now..enough about exam
Actually, few months ago..I've met with a friend from Ethiopia, who was a refugee, and currently, pursuing her study here in Rotterdam University in english literature. She asked me to be her study partner to memorize the qur'an together and also to study arabic together..so..it's kinda good opportunity,alhamdulillah..let's see..how we're gonna proceed with that

While I'm typing here..Iqbal and Luqman are now main baling2 bantal sambil menyepahkan rumah yg baru ku kemas tadi...sabar jelah

also thinking how to make this house is more kemas and bersih macam rumah org lain??

ok..selamat menjalani kehidupan as a full time housewife..again:)

till then..

take care and may Allah bless

wassalam

Salam penuh kasih dari Delft, Netherland..

No comments: